So, we haven't updated this thing in awhile so we thought we might as well. Updates on Oliver: He's definitely smiling a lot more and laughing, making Brian and I feel pretty funny. Also at his last doctor's visit he was 12 lbs and 3 oz so he's probably around 13 1/2 lbs now(notice the chunky legs we got going). He's got a big head which sadly is having a hard time holding on to his hair. I hate to say it, but he's patchy. He's laid back and pretty easy and the best of all, he sleeps through the night. All in all, I think we think he's the cutest baby ever and consequently have decided to keep him.
In this pic, he is sporting a phillies outfit(pretty snazzy) compliments of Aunt Mary Ann. Brian insists however that Oliver will be an avid Mariners fan despite my family's deep, unabiding love for the Philadelphia Phillies. The hat is from his cousin Will who was very pleased to see Oliver following in his shoes or hat. He is intent upon teaching Oliver everything he knows including how to run so fast, but of course never as fast as him.
Brian is interning at a law firm this summer in Moscow(hooray) and is loving it. It's so close he can walk to work which is nice considering the ever-rising gas prices. I am concentrating on Oliver and Brian and my new specialty...knitting. I have to say that it's pretty fun and as a result have too many washcloths. The weather has gotten warmer so we can finally do something about pasty skin. Anywhoo...that's pretty much all I can think of for now. I'm sure there is something super important that I'm leaving out so until I can think of it...until next time.
1 comment:
Oh he's toooooo cute! I like that he's pointing at the phillies logo
Post a Comment