7.19.2008

It's Never Too Late



So, it's been awhile since we posted some pics due to no computer and me (Paige) being sick. Actually it's just because we are lazy and have never been nor probably ever will be on top of things like this. So... on to more interesting things... like Oliver.
He has now enjoyed about four and half months of life. We've enjoyed about two of those months...haha just kidding. He's not a fussy kid but he definitely has his shining moments.
The only really momentous event that has happened since I last posted is that he had his first taste of rice cereal. It was not as big a deal for Oliver so much as it was for Brian and I. For Oliver it was just food or goo but for us it was about a hundred pictures and exchanging of fond smiles. He's growing up so fast (haha). Don't worry, we'll post pics in about a year or two.
There's not much to say about Brian or I. We're just enjoying being parents to a little dink of a person. Brian is still working hard and making money and I'm bumming around with Oliver. The popular hangout is the pool so naturally Oliver and I are there alot. He actually really likes the water. To him it's just a big bathtub. He loves to splash around with Brian. His favorite activity at the pool is the diving board where he has now learned not only to jump off the board but to flip as well. He's a natural. So...that's what's going on with us in a nutshell.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

OMW! Oliver is just soo adorable! Thanks for sharing these pics. Are you serious - jumping / flipping of a diving board!!! Wow! Congratulations on making it to the rice cereal- truly momentous for us parents.

Good work keeping up the blog, Paige. I know it can be overwhelming, when you've never done it before. It's such a blessing to see these pics of this sweet lil' guy and you guys too! :)