4.10.2008

Apologies

Sorry we don't have much on here, but since we have never had a blog, we feel justified in being bad at it, at least for a while. Plus, the half of us who would be a better blogger is stuck at home with the kid and no computer, so there you go. If we ever get our life organized, this will hopefully be a decent blog, i.e., long on pictures and fun facts, short on rants and political/philosophical musings.

3 comments:

Casey Griffith said...

Hey there! Glad you have a blog. You may inspire me to possibly, maybe, if I feel like it, start a blog myself. But it would be full of philosophical and political musings, as well as theological,historical,and any other -als I feel like adding in there. Look forward to it. In the meantime, get some more pics up there of the little buster so we can all watch him grow.

Gentry Rench said...

You do it Case! Brian, chop chop. We know you have nothing better to do.

Unknown said...

Brian, I hate to tell you - but - by his expression, I think you have a male Paige. Look out!!!! Aunt other Paige